It is possible for a DocumentBuilderFactory to expose a feature value but be unable to change its state. Such configuration will cause a ParserConfigurationException exception when the newDocumentBuilder is invoked. Initially, null is set as the Schema. This processing will take effect even if the isValidating method returns false.
However, parsers and schemas are allowed to use implementation-specific custom mechanisms as long as they yield the result described in the specification. See here for more details. If the name parameter is null. By default the value of this is set to false. Schematron is intended to supplement a schema written in structural schema language such as the aforementioned.
Note for implementors A parser must be able to work with any Schema implementation. You should not both set a schema and call setValidating true on a parser factory. It is possible for an DocumentBuilderFactory to expose a feature value but be unable to change its state. When a Schema is non-null, a parser will use a validator created from it to validate documents before it passes information down to the application.
Support for additional schema langauges. Implementations may define their own features.
- First start dating a guy
- Polygamist dating 97220
- Matchmaking voetbal
- Pakistan dating customs
- The most intimidating zodiac sign
- Pelis24h online dating
- Charlie dating profile t shirt
- Jeanne annabel lindy brighton northampton ireland sex swinger dating
- Dating a woman ten years older than me meme
- Carbon dating method information processing
- Dating a divorced women
- Dating in the dark episodes australia time
- Who is priscilla presley dating now
- Werewolf dating website
- Aspergers dating impossible quiz
- Tips on dating a muslim woman
- Byung gon chun yahoo dating